Welcome to BizCyrano, the latest (and perhaps most exciting) project we’ve taken on here at the Bryant Zamberlan Group!
Described by one of our media partners as “‘Dear Abby’ for the professional set,” BizCyrano works through the many challenges and delicacies of today’s modern business communication and offering useful advice–and, yes, sometimes even the exact words–to navigate them all with aplomb. Whether it’s a simple question as to how to best address an issue with a co-worker or a thornier communications conundrum with client implications, BizCyrano is here to help!
We take our name, of course, from literature’s most famous ghostwriter and “communications advisor,” Cyrano de Bergerac. Our “Cyrano” is BZ Group CEO and principal strategist, Benjamin Bryant, who already spends a good part of his day helping clients, partners (and members of the BZ team, like us!) find the best way to communicate. We figured he wouldn’t mind spending just a little more time each day to spread the wealth.
Here’s some more on resident Cyrano, Benjamin Bryant:
- He’s an award-winning public affairs, marketing, and communications leader, with 15 years experience in strategic, corporate, and marketing communications; journalism and broadcasting; in both the corporate and public (defense and homeland security) sectors
- He’s an experienced editor and communications advisor to senior government officials. Ben has served as lead editor of multiple projects commissioned by/prepared for Cabinet-level officials, members of Congress, and the President of the United States. He has provided direct advice and counsel on communications approach and strategy to senior military leadership (civilian and uniformed) from all branches, as well as the U.S. Coast Guard
- He’s experienced in planning, executing, and measuring a layered, integrated communications plan, including Web content development, public and media relations, advertising, print collateral development and distribution, digitization, vendor management, customer relations and trade show coordination
- His notable corporate achievements include a 300-500% jump in all metrics of an integrated communications program, including multiple campaigns in the United States and EMEA regions for a pharmaceutical and life sciences solutions division of Honeywell International
- His specialties include: Strategic Communications, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Marketing, Branding, Corporate Communications, Public Sector Communications, Communications Strategy, Team Building, Group Dynamics, Management Consulting, and Internal Communications